Update: April 12th 2021, We are hoping to re-open for all treatments. This will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
As a client you will be required to do the following:
1. Complete a risk assessment before each treatment.(Your therapist will contact you to complete this)
2. On arrival declare if anything has changed with your health or within your family unit.
3. Wash your hands (or use hand sanitiser provided by the therapist) on arrival
4. You will be asked to bring and wear your own face covering.
5. Bring your own bottle of water
6. Bring your own blanket (if requested by the reflexologist)
7. Inform your reflexologist if you develop symptoms of Covid-19
8. Arrange payment via bank transfer (details will be provided by therapist) if possible Hygiene and your safety is of paramount importance to us, if there is anything you are unsure about please contact your therapist to discuss.